Sigma Finance encourages employees to refer applicants for all open positions with the Company. Such referrals are a cost-effective recruiting tool. The Referral Bonus Program encourages employees to refer quality applicants for certain designated, open positions and rewards them monetarily when placement is successful.
- Eligible positions are those open positions, which are posted on the Sigma Finance website www.sigmafinancellc.com.
- Overall, the program is aimed at enhancing Sigma Finance’s recruiting capabilities by increasing candidate selection pools, reducing cost-per-hire and boosting employee morale.
All Sigma Finance employees are eligible to participate except for:
- Executive Officers
- Human Resources employees
- Hiring manager or individuals who would have a direct reporting relationship with the candidate
All eligible candidates must meet the following criteria in order for
the employee to be eligible for a referral bonus:
- Cannot be a relative of a current Sigma Finance employee (relatives are defined as spouses, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren and in-laws)
- Candidate must fill a position designated on the Sigma Finance website for the Employee Referral Program
- Cannot transfer from another Sigma Finance location (if applicable)
- When a regular full-time or regular part-time employee recommends a qualified individual for a valid opening, and the referral is hired as a regular full-time or regular part-time employee, a referral bonus will be paid, in one installment, after the new employee has been on the payroll for 90 days.
- The Employee Referral Bonus amount is $500.
- Referral bonuses are normally paid on the first full pay period after the qualification period has ended. Applicable taxes will be deducted.
- Both the employee who made the recommendation and the employee who was hired must be employees of Sigma Finance at the time the bonus payment is due. An employee who is on leave or temporary disability at the time the bonus payment is due will have any bonus payment deferred until the employee returns from the leave of absence.
- The referring employee should submit the referred candidate’s resume along with the Sigma Finance employee’s Referral Bonus Program Form to the HR Manager or other designated official of the Company with the open position via e-mail or regular mail.
- The Employee Referral Bonus Program will commence on July 1st,
The bonus amount and eligibility factors are subject to change based on Sigma Finance’s business needs, as circumstances dictate.
Sigma Finance reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate this plan, at any time, for any reason.